The invoice for your green fees for 2021 is due for payment. Rates shown are inclusive of VAT @ 20% on the green fees. These tickets will run until 31st January 2022. This green fee does not include Melville Golf Club subscription payable to the Gents and Ladies sections of Melville Golf Club. Where no price is given application for membership is by form linked below only.
• Complimentary green fees for 8 rounds of either 9 or 18 holes and used for medals, competitions or general play. One credit used for every tee time. Stamp your card at course reception. Pay the green fee below for 9 or 18 holes 7 days a week, then your golf is free.
• After 36 paid rounds of 9 holes or 18 paid rounds of 18 holes – free golf
• Extra complimentary green fees for Club Championship only
• Free use of putting green, Moby’s putting zone, practice bunkers & 6 hole short game, subject to availability.
• 2 separate guest green fees per month at discounted green fee rate £10.00 for 9 holes, £18 for 18 holes weekdays and weekends. Registration book at course hut.
• Personal Liability insurance on any UK golf course for 1 year with GolfGuard
• All ticket holders need to register their contact details and opt-in to online bookings at https://yourgolfbooking.com/venues/melville-golf-centre/
All of the above benefits PLUS unlimited golf – no green fees
4 rounds of golf. Ideal as a starter or a way to obtain, maintain or renew World Handicap System (WHS) handicap. Allows golfer to play 54 qualifying holes rounds of 18 or 9 holes of golf. Includes personal liability insurance. To join Melville Golf Club you are invoiced separately.
Only available as repeat ticket - unlimited golf. Tee-off before 4 pm. Pay full ticket price after 4pm.
Monday to Friday 5 days. Tee-off before 4 pm
Full 7 day ticket for young adults
Age 7 - 12. Weekdays all day, weekends after 1pm
Age 13 - 17. Weekdays all day, weekends after 1pm
ALL GOLFERS ARE EXPECTED TO HAVE AN ABILITY TO PLAY GOLF, KNOWLEDGE OF AND OBEY THE RULES OF GOLF, GOLF ETIQUETTE AND LOCAL COURSE RULES.
CLUB SECTIONS ARE INVOICED SEPARATELY BY THE LADIES & GENTS SECTIONS OF MELVILLE GOLF CLUB.
Note: Melville Golf Centre retains the right to have absolute discretion to reject any application for a playing ticket. This information will be stored electronically and held for the use of Melville Golf Centre.